Navigate to payments to CRA and follow the instructions by choosing whether you are a business, or filing as an individual.
How to pay your business taxes online
- Sign in to your financial institution’s online banking service for businesses.
- Under “Add a payee” look for an option such as:
- Federal – Corporation Tax Payments – TXINS
- Federal – GST/HST Payment – GST-P (GST-P)
- Federal Payroll Deductions – Regular/Quarterly – EMPTX – (PD7A)
- Federal Payroll Deductions – Threshold 1 – EMPTX – (PD7A)
- Federal Payroll Deductions – Threshold 2 – EMPTX – (PD7A)
- Federal – Canada emergency wage subsidy repayment
- Enter your 15-digit business number as your CRA account number.
Make sure the number is accurate so that the CRA can apply your payment correctly.
Generally, corporations have to pay their taxes in instalments. The balance of tax is paid two or three months after the end of the tax year depending on your balance-due day. Learn more about corporation payments.