Nothing is more important than the relationship between yourself and your accountant. You want to feel like you are being listened to and that they have your interests at heart. In the interview these questions might act as a guide for the conversation, but also trust your gut instinct to feel out whether there is a good match of personalities.
- What are your qualifications?
- What types of clients do you work with?
- What are your fees?
- What Technology Do You Use?
- How do you keep up with changes in your profession?
- What is your response time if I email, or call you?
- Why should I use your firm?