A trustworthy, efficient, and flexible small business bookkeeper is what we all want.
Here are some questions that you can ask a prospective bookkeeper when interviewing them.
- What is the scope of the bookkeeping work?
- What credentials do you have that make you a good Bookkeeper?
- Are you licensed, accredited, and qualified?
- What is your level of expertise?
- Tell me about you current clients and if you have any specific to our industry?
- What can you expect around delivery times and response times?
- How do they price their services?